Unanswered Call

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Dec. 14th- Wednsday later

Being the person I am, i apologized. It wasn't spectacular. I passed her in the hall. Felt bad for yelling at her. I spun around tapped her on the shoulder and blurted out, "Sorry" and ran down the hall.

Why did I run? She didn't call after me. I was the bigger person right? Isn't that what they tell people who avoid conflict and just walk away?

Nate heard about the fight. I didn't realize that people were actually listening to me converse with Sally. We were in the middle of the hall after school. People should be leaving, not listening.

Nate said that Tommy told him that I got into a fist fight with Sally. That I pretty much scratched up her face, and started yelling at her about the posters and flyers. He looked at me excitedly, hoping that i had gotten into the fight. I rolled my eyes and said, "rumors are dumb."

I knew he wanted to know more. He wanted to know the details. How it started how it ended. But I'm not going to tell him. No one really needs to know. It's my business. Man, I feel like one of those actor/actresses who go onto talk shows and whine and moan about their non-existant private life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home