Unanswered Call

Thursday, November 11, 2004

December 9th- friday

I think sally has been getting all her friend to say hi and acknowledge me in the halls. She's trying to be friendly, but it's not working. I want to finish my high school career in peace. she was nice enough to leave me alone for 3 years, why is she starting to bother me now?

Friend number 1 started talking to me in English. I pretended that I was asleep.

Friend number 2 came up to me in Math and started talking about the weather. I think I gave her a look of diguist, because after a few seconds she got up and walked away.

Friend number 3 threw a note at me in american government. THREW. it landed between my eyes. IT COULD HAVE POKED OUT AN EYE! I looked in the direction it came from, she said, "oops." and gave this little wave. I opened it and it said, "take care because i care."

that was it. and i hope there is no more attempts to talk to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home