Unanswered Call

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Chapter 3- December 4th- Sunday

How can i have respect for them, if they dont have respect for me? Maybe it was the way we were raised. They are all part of the normal family and I'm the freak. The obscenity. I'm the one that they wish they could forget.

Some say that I'm being way too harsh on myself, but I'm not. This is the way it is. I'm not going to sugar coat it. I have bad self-esteem. That's normal for a 17 year old teenager.

Another week of school starts tomorrow. One more semester and I'm out of their world. I plan on moving out the second I graduate. It's the way it's supposed to be. I know it.

I'll probably see Sarah at school. Always peppy, she's a cheerleader, she has to be. But when she makes eye contact with me, her eyes fill with pity. And we just can't have that. When I try to blend in, she makes me feel like the freak that I am meant to be.

The parents found the car. It's a junk-bucket alright. Since I had no expectations this was a pleasant surprise. It's this crazy shade of light blue. I get to drive to school tomorrow. James and Nate go to Glacier High with me. and Lena goes to Glacier Elementary.

We live in California. What kinda name is Glacier High School. There is rarely rain, let alone snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home